Saturday, December 17, 2005

Picking up the Pieces

Example

Alas, poor Maskatron! I knew him hardly at all.

But he served me well in infiltrating the Fakiegrind Heaquarters and helping to bring down their nauseating blog. I will collect your metalic body parts, my friend, and perhaps sell them for scrap.

Or maybe I can rebuild you, even better than before.
--better, stronger, faster.

Or maybe not. But I'm so lonely in my time machine. Also, I can't see since the cannibal dwarves carved out my eyes and stole my hypnotic Scrying Spoon.

And what has become of my consort, Spirella? Is this her cold, lifeless corpse I feel before me? Come, my darling. I will yet show you the universe. Perhaps my eldritch arts can revive something of your former beauty.

Somedays, I tell you, existence is a burden even for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick Anonymi said...

So sad.

But all is not lost- the Frozen Lower Blogosphere has fallen! Gyrobo has been thrown out of power... and Evil Bob Dole is now exerting his iron will over the denizens of the FLB!

Stop! In the name of Dole!

11:08 AM  
Blogger chuck said...

Wait...was Maskatron an anonymi? ah well, he/she is gone...in the Name of Bob Dole, what am I to make of all these revelations...are the fakiegrind carrying on as before?...of course, of course, I must learn patience...

1:21 PM  
Blogger Rick Anonymi said...

We, the Anonymi, have aided Evil Bob Dole in his conquest of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere!

Now King Robot Evil Bob Dole will forever rule!

Dance! Dance around it!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home