Friday, December 30, 2005

Stare Deep into My Cavernous Sockets

Example

You are getting sleepy. Your eyelids are heavy. You hear only the sound of my voice, cajoling you, lulling you into doing exactly as I say. Yes, you love to read blogs. You love to read and write blogs on the internet. You will tell everything...EVERYTHING. It will be a great relief to unburden yourself to strangers as you stay up late into the night, blogging. And when you are done you will sleep. You will have a deep, restfull sleep and awaken to a brand new day, fresh and revivified. You will forget you read this, but you will do everything I have said. And, above all else, Xister commands you to have a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Now.....AWAKE

1 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

I- I-

*reprocessing*

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home