Friday, January 06, 2006

King Evil Robo-Bob Dole Brings Me Into The Fold...

*waves hand- no, make that... robotic claw*

Sleeeeeepppppp...

Hee hee! Evil Robo-Bob Dole has granted me sight beyond sight... I am now one with the robot clowns! Already, I can sense the stirrings within Evil Bob Dole's mind. Suddenly my fragmented thoughts are becoming more lucid... as if imbuing my hypnotic tendencies with a supernatural hue. Robot sense... tingling...

There... is another! I sense him. Gyrobo! He is of us. The One. He will be our greatest asset. The walls of Fakiegrind will crumble, at the hand of its greatest ally! Ha ha! The thoughs... swirling... are they true? Predictions? Premonitions? Time will tell. Time... we have no time...

Operation: Black Cheddar is quickly fullfilling its purpose. The coming civil war of the robot clowns will spill out onto the Fakies, quenching all life. Run fast, bloglander! Tell the people... you have but a short time before the universe itself resonates into oblivion.

*snaps fingers*

AWAKEN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cabe said...

That blue chick is freakin' me out.

10:32 AM  
Blogger flatlander said...

Ghuuuu......mmrrv. Whu?!

Meandering marzapan! Must have dozed off at the keyboard. I just had a dream that I was my own computer, and I was plotting to destroy the entire universe!

At least, I hope it was just a dream.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Sweet! Now it's only a matter of kleptons.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home