Monday, January 30, 2006

Splennnndid!

My little trojan horse/snuggle toy plot has unfolded exactly as planned! The Fakiegrinders fell for the trap hook, line and sinker. Not only did they bring my hypnotic snuggle toy "Mr. Pookey" into their otherwise impregnable new secret headquarters, they posted pictures of him on their accursed blog, thereby opening the way for my hypnotizing of their entire readership. It will not be long before I have completely subverted Fakiegrind, at which time I will launch phase two of my operation: the neutralizing of those insufferably chipper robot blogsters: Gyrobo and Roboshrub.

Oh yes. They WILL bow before XISTER!!!

Now, back to the plankton tanks to perfect the materials for my new time machine.

Example

1 Comments:

Blogger His Majesty said...

And then... Roboshrub Inc. itself! Bwa ha ha! Nothing shall stand between King Evil Robo-Bob Dole and his quarry!

Tarry not- the invasion begins in the morrow.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home