Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oh Goodie, Tag

Well, that mischievous turquoise-hued professorial tinkerer and herbal infusions expert, the Mint Tea Mystic, has "tagged" me, the Xister, thus inculcating me in his little enclave of esoteric weblog culture. I would laugh it all off and continue the round-the-clock labors on my plankton-based time machine, except I'm concerned that the resulting ill-will might cause Operation: Black Cheddar to incure flagging from the offended parties, and I need to keep the lines of weblog communication open so as to keep tabs on those two traitorous trilobites: Maskatron and Spirella.

So, to curtail what has already become a long-winded prologue, I will take part in this puny, infantile ritual and reveal, in the name of Seven, something about my own august majesty.

Prepare to bow before Xister!


1. I have a pet leech, "Slurpie" who likes nothing better than nesting on my neck or forearm.

2. To unwind after a particularly strenuous campaign to take over the world, I like to treat myself to a nice spa.

3. Sometimes I pray, but only to Scorpius, god of hypnotic stupor.

4. My favorite video game used to be Pac Man, until they came out with Domino Man, to which I lost an entire year of my life.

5. When I have taken over the entire internet, everyone will be hypnotically induced to wear mullets.

6. I really don't like flying.

7. Sometimes, I wish I was a robot.

Ok, I feel...now I'm feeling. I'm actually feeling a little exposed and vulnerable. I think I'll make up for it by going out and enslaving a race of semi-literate cabbage-based life forms. Or, better yet, I'll tag someone. Someone who really really gets my goat. I'll tag that traitorous heap of aluminum scrap, Maskatron.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

That Domino Man conjured up images... like this.

10:37 AM  
Blogger L>T said...

Just saw your comment on my blog.

You must be somehow related to some other people and/or robots, that i know.

Why have I not heard of you before?

Oh, I get it you are someones Xister. HA HA I guess His infernal Magesty. maybe I should read the rest of your blog

7:35 AM  
Blogger L>T said...

There are words to describe this blog; 'tetched' comes first to my hillbilly mind.

I really loved the photos. Once again must bow to your abilities. (painful as that is)

7:46 AM  
Blogger His Majesty said...

King Evil Robo-Bob Dole is in no way affiliated with this blog, or its derivitive products, or artwork, or whatever passes for gravy around here.

The King has vocalized!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mint Tea Mystic said...

Hah! There is a residual effect to the ancient magics of the tag! Only Karl can save you.

Or Lysol. Whichever.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home