Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dino Power is Ours!

If you were wondering where the arch-hypnotist formerly known as Xister has been these past months (being mortal, you may be forgiven for the use of such a puny temporal increment to measure my absence), I will tell you. I have been to the past--the deep past, where I had many adventures, one of which lead to the changing of my name from Xister to Non-Xister.

Yes, I have unlocked the secrets of non-existence, and have returned to the blogstream with power beyond imagining as the Supreme Chancellor of Non-Existent Entities Everywhere, or SCNEEE, for short. More importantly, I have raised a dinosaur army, a team of specially outfitted dino-warriors from the past, who should materialize somewhere just south of the city of Winnipeg any day now, at which time the Great Leveling will begin.

Example


But enough! The Non-Xister is weary from temporal-lag and must rest his unsurpassable faculties in a deep mediation that only superficially resembles the semi-catatonic state you mortals describe as "sleep". Speaking of which, you will forget you read this post, or even heard of the great dinosaur army set to devour a major urban centre near you sometime in the early summer months.

Example
This is merely an artist's projection of the coming carnage.

You will forget about this and feel remarkably refreshed, exuberant, and falsely optimistic when you finally

AWAKE

5 Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



I've got to stop him!


But I haven't been born yet.

or so it seems.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Ha! Your dinosaur army is a pale imitation of the Saurian military of yore.

But combined with the robotic powers of the Armada Automata, you will almost certainly have the ability to overthrow the rightful government of Mars.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Curse non-xister and his beautiful art! Art which I assume is scanned from a comic book, because if non-xister drew that himself, he'd be one of the best artists I've ever seen.

And evil can't be good! It violates all kinds of conventions!

6:06 PM  
Blogger flatlander said...

The Non-Xister must have stolen these masterpieces from a recent Time Lord Art Exhibit on one of Gallifrey's 13 moons.

The last work is actually entitled "Twilight on Molltax 4" and is one of the minor masterpieces attributed to the third regeneration of Dr. Who.

9:00 AM  
Blogger His Majesty said...

I just came up with the greatest idea on how to overthrow you all!

...

Now I can't remember! Arrrrrrggggggh!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home