Monday, April 03, 2006

Yes, No, Maybe

Example


Ha ha. Now your are confused and more susceptible to my powers of hypnotic persuasion. Leave off this infantile campaign to secure the freedom of the Blogosphere, and, by proxy, the solid parts of the Prime Material Plane. I am your rightful Lord and Liege. Go. Make a nice cup of tea. Think over your options, then admit YOU ARE NOW MY SERVANT. I own the clocks. I control the horizontal and the vertical. DO NOT ADJUST YOUR PETS. They belong to me, The Xister. Because I am, I am so great.

5 Comments:

Blogger Metapirate said...

Yarrrr... this be an omen most foul!

Arrrrrr...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



We shall see...

Yes indeed.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

What hast Tod fought?!

8:27 AM  
Blogger flatlander said...

I never visit this place. Too scary. Even though it's just a harmless video projection.

The real Xister disappeared in the swimming pool of an ocean liner crossing the Bermuda triangle during a metore shower.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Sweet. Don't forget to bring a towel.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home